Happy new week! Start the fun by winning free tickets to Madeline’s Christmas at Actors’ Playhouse then treat yourself to the best mom invention ever - never wait in a pharmacy line again - seriously! Monday is a holiday - celebrate with a $15 Veteran’s Day open play in North Miami (buy tickets here from your laptop or desktop).
NO SCHOOL MONDAY? BOOK A MINI CAMP
Act fast (you can book via your laptop or desktop right now) and sign your kids up for some fun tomorrow.
- My Gym Doral (Doral). Art, tumbling & games for kids 2-9, $45, 8am-3pm
- Art Atelier (voted Miami’s best art studio by New Times) (Palmetto Bay). Art for kids 6-13, $60, 9:30am-3:30pm
- Play-In (Midtown/Wynwood). Games, art & indoor fun for kids 4-10, $60, 9am-4pm), play in the Gables
- Coral Gables Museum (Coral Gables). Explore the museum, craft & a pizza party for kids 4-12, $45 from 9am-5pm
- Miami Beach JCC (Miami Beach). Swimming, spots & games for kids 5-12, $60 from 9am-4pm
- Miami Dance & Gymnastics Academy (North Miami). Cartwheels, cheerleading & gymnastics for kids 3-16, $50 from 9am-3pm
- Cooking with Kids Miami (Miami Shores). Chopping, mixing and baking fresh & natural ingredients for kids 5-13, $65 from 10am-3pm
Warning, many camps close registration Sunday night - book now to guarantee your spot.
Treat your munchkins to a Friday they’ll never forget. Kids (and adults!) will pet dolphins, learn about the animals and see a totally different side of the Seaquarium with Buzzy Kids’ Dolphin Interaction. This is a unique opportunity to make a lasting memory with your family. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, you’ll talk about it for weeks! The experience is suggested for kids 2-8 and is scheduled for two different Fridays - Nov 15 at 2:45pm and Dec 13 at 10am. Click here to book.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Explore nature via free admission to a national park, play for free at MCM, read along & sing along with the Florida Grand Opera, catch an al fresco movie on Miami Beach, learn about cord blood banking at Atlantis Natural or party at Pinecrest Elementary’s annual carnival.
MAKE YOUR SUPERHERO’S DAY
Treat your favorite superhero to a trip to Young At Art Museum for the Zap! Pow! Bam! exhibit. The traveling exhibit (at the museum through Jan 5) features all the biggies: Superman, Batman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman and Captain America. Kids (and adults!) will love checking out Super Hero cinema, playing in the Batmobile and crafting in the Drawing Studio. Click here for all the details.
Have a pow wow party in the Grove! Silly Monkeys is starting the Thanksgiving fun early with Indian dresses, songs, instruments, dances and traditions on Nov 22. The fun runs from 5:30-6:30 and is just $25, click here to book.
Treat the kids to a "fantastic" open play in North Miami, check out nite photography at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, explore nature with your munchkin via Buzzy Kids’ five-week my first nature class, get bookish with Ricky Martin at Books & Books Coral Gables, bite into something delicious at the Redland Fish Fry or get a jumpstart on Chanukah fun in the Gables.